Served as Assistant Editor for the four-volume Encyclopedia of American Environmental History, an essential reference for the field, students, and educators with 750+ articles, topical essays, 200 illustrations, 100 original documents, 80 maps, 20 charts, a chronology, and a bibliography of key monographs, edited volumes, and journal articles.
- Authored several articles.
- Edited many submitted articles.
- Implemented vision of managing editor and publisher to complete project.
- Recruited authors at academic meetings.
- Coordinated honorarium paperwork with authors.
- Researched and located images.
- Obtained copyright privileges for images and documents.
- Helped prepare timeline for book.
- Helped prepare bibliography of all books, journal articles, theses, and papers in environmental history.
Encyclopedia of American Environmental History, Ed. Kathleen A. Brosnan, New York: Facts on File, 2010.
Articles: Houston, Texas; Camps and Camping; Frederick Law Olmsted; Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr.; Automobiles